Friday, January 12, 2007

One Journey is coming to an end.. another begins... !!

" life is a lesson of Journeys... expereinces... achievements.. failures and lessons..life is truly a lesson.. one which you only learn when you are through !!.."

This is the second time, I am starting to write a Blog, people know me as a very techie person, a netizen.. but its been a surprise to myself that i have not ever started writing a blog !!..

Actually i ve never had the habit of writing... but.. now i feel is the time to create new things... and embark on a different journey of rediscoverin myself !!

Well.. this openin post will be a short one... its been 2.5 years since ive been a part of AIESEC.. a
nd this is the last month of my presence in the org.. i have explored a lot in myself durin this tenure.. learned.. falied.. achieved.. made frens which would be with me fr life.. and have had a wonderful proffesional expereince.. but now its time to move on in life.. and to make a value add to my career and to that of others !!

More about my aiesec xpereince in next blogs.. wait for the agm day.!.. all da emotions would come out..

hmmm.. thats the journey which is coming to an end...

but now.. for the new begining...

The urgent thing on hand is XMC 2007, the first management convention of xaviers bba which i am so deeply involved with... we have really seen big dreams.. and we will achieve it.. and i bein the corporate and ER guy.. do hope to contribute a lot to the convention... more on this also as life goes on.....


and theres my international internship coming up.. i really hope this new breed of aiesecers send me to a nice place :)

till then.. till i visit this place next...

" if something ever bothers you... u feel lost and alone.. look inside you.. u will find a voice. which is YOU.. talk to yourself.. and experience.. the change, warmth.. and positive energy that would generate... its a new start.. get set go !"

cheers

Nik

No comments: