Tuesday, January 16, 2007

In 4th gear.... gettin ready for the 5th !!

The most common thing which I hear from everyone around me is " hello Mr Busy.. u dont have time for us !! "

and.. time is just like a beautiful girl..... the more you desire her..... the further she would run from you....

to be very humble and not to be boasting.... the last few months, have been like driving a shatabdi express !!... a lot of things to do.... a lot of speed.. and so less time... and thats what i like best... cos an idle mind.. is a devils paradise !

to mention about my recent endeavours ... as usuall AIESEC is keeping me working hard and hard as always... and I really feel like the time when i was just new to the organisation.. full of vigour.. passion.. enthusiasm.. cos.. its my last month here.. and i wanna give everythin my best shot... provide as much value add as i could.. cos after 18th feb.. i wont have the option in life to do that directly... !!.. so all my energies are now chanelised to YUVA and Recruitment... whateva i can do.. !!.. and not ot forget TRANSITIONS>.. the time when i transfer my knowledge.. resources... experience.. strategies.. to gargi.. my successor as vphr.. i really hope she does a fantastic job this year !!

second is as mentioned.. .XMC... to be really frank.. i was never gonna take up this project in college.. i was against a fest.. and had never organised one... but somehow ... somewhere i got a spark and insipiration to do something BIG in my last year in college.. and i took the plunge!!... and it is now enterin the blood !!.. and the team : xecuters would make sure it is the biggest undergraduate convention of kolkata !!..

third is my internship project at ERUDITE>.. i did this detailed marketing survey and now am preparing the report on the same. and need to submit it asap !!... but.. squeezin time for it is bcomin tougher day by day.. because of random appointments to rediffusion for the ad of YUVA... Transitions with gargi... college.. xmc...hehe

but whteva anyone says... i am luvin it... i am proud that 3 years of my college has not gone to waste attending tutions.. givin stupid extra courses.. or stayin at home ... i did somethin.. which will definately add value !!

cheers

nik

No comments: