Monday, August 4, 2008

Chinese Police asking for Religion!

Hey Guys

After posting the last port this morning, this incident just happened with me today!...

My Good Friend and Ex Flatmate just got a call from the Police:

Police- " What is the religion of the Indian Guy Staying at the house?, is he a Muslim??"

Nick (my friend) - " No he is Indian, a Hindu"

P - "What is Hindu? So he is not muslim right?"

N - " No its not muslim, its a religion in India"

P - " Ok Ok, thats perfect, and does he keep a Beard ?? "

N - " No, i have seen him clean shaven most of the times"

P - " Oh then perfect!. No Problems!!"

This is a real story.

Also, during the palace party, I invited a lot of my Indian friends to the party, and the neighbours complained to the Police that a lot of Middle Eastern People are walking in the area with boxes (which had beer), at the middle of the night

So, I need to not keep a beard, dont say anything abt religion and maybe paint myself white to survive :)

Nikunj!

No comments: