Tuesday, April 17, 2007

tHe mUmBai XP - Intro

Hey !!

Well here is my take at story telling a
nd info sharing... and again.. fulfulling my 1st resolution.. (fr ppl who hav read my prev posts).. of keepin this small little place alive.. !!

tHe mUmBai Xp.. is nothing but a short little xpereince sharing of my stay in mumbai.. and fr those who havent been to this place... you can watch mumbai frm my a
nd my cams eyes !!...

I shall provide you with my personal reflections on the city.. its people.. my adventures (if there are any), and some daily small updates.. and ofcourse.. in true nik style.. some pics and vids of this wonderful and fascinating city..

so are u ready ..


So am I !!

To start with ... this is the view of the sea (partly) from my room..


Thats it for now

cheers

Niks

2 comments:

Varun Pachisia said...

chunnu u better take scenic pics out there.........n not stupid bland pics frm your room.........show off[tht u stay in a high rise].............lemme kno how da operation went..........tc.......:)

Unknown said...

Wow gr88 vidoes am mumbai fan mumbai runs in my blod so gr88 post and thanx good blog