Saturday, February 17, 2007

the journey is over.... welcome to the real world !!

hey guys

well, am a little nostalgic rite now, and i know my readers (the few i have) and my blog is very angry wth me, for not posting for a long time... but was a little busy .. but now.. will be regular..

well, today was my last day in AIESEC, was discharged of my duties, and resigned... it was a gr8 feeling to have contributed positively to an organisation, learnt so much, changed as an individual and inspired some people !!...

AIESEC truly is a wonderful place, which all youths and college going students should experience.. trust me... its smthing that will show you where u stand in this world !!...

anyways... thanks to all the people who supported me in aiesec.. locally and nationally.. and will definately be in touch with all of you

signing off

niks

1 comment:

Varun Pachisia said...

Well very very true...................I completely believe wth ya Nik.....i think AIESEC it truly a place where one discovers himself and tries to push his limits beyond his imagination......I hence share similar feelings towards the same......Long Live Aiesec....:)