Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Learning the art of healing - Pranic Healing !


Hello People.

Well, lot of the people who know me knows that i was always spiritually and religiously inclined, as it gives me a sense of energy, relief and inner satisfaction. I have always been open to learning new things which can improve my life and the lives of others around me.

Last sunday, i came across this opportunity to Learn - Pranic Healing in Mandir. Our guru told us to learn it from someone, as it can be beneficial for the long term for health etc etc. So i said its in the evening, and just for 3 - 4 days, so i can give it a shot!.

I started learning it yesterday, and its been pretty good so far, Its basically the art of No touch, No Drug, healing, where we can heal someones body (disease, wounds, stress, problems), through cleaning and energising the ENERGY BODY. The concept is simple. We have two kinds of bodies, the physical body and the energy body. Pranic Healing deals with the Energy Body, because, its believed that Inner Strength and Immunity comes from the type of energy you posses, and pranic healing, cleans the BAD and Negative energy and provides a medium of transfer of positive and healthy energy from one person to another , without touching.

Well, i kindof tried it on my aunt in the morning, as she was having some kind of a leg pain. And after following the steps, her pain was gone !!.. i was shocked, but yea, its true.. it went away!... lets c what i learn more and i would keep you posted


Cheers

Nikunj

1 comment:

Web Marketing Advisor said...

I really appreciate to inventor of pranic healing, and I reallly say that this healing products will definately help us for getting better health.